Family business since 1903
The restaurant was built in the year 1903 as “Restauration zum Schweiger”. After a few years the restaurant was known as “die Rest” for the people in Ismaning and around.
The first landlord, Andreas Schweiger lead the restaurant till 1952, his son Josef Schweiger till 1964.
In the course of time the restaurant got the name “Bahnhofsstätte”.
Since 1964 to present Max Soller and his wife Marille (born Schweiger) are leading the business.
In 1972 we built the first guest rooms that we renovated a few years ago with more comfort.