Our Hotel

The restaurant was built in the year 1903 as "Restauration zum Schweiger". After a few years the restaurant was known as "die Rest" for the people in ismaning and around.

The first landlord, Andreas Schweiger lead the restaurant till 1952, his son Josef Schweiger till 1964. In the course of time the restaurant got the name "Bahnhofsstätte".
Since 1964 to present Max Soller and his wife Marille (born Schweiger) are leading the business.
 

In 1972 we built the first guest rooms that we renovated a few years ago with more comfort.
 

hotel1.jpg

Our Hotel (and Restaurant) Soller has 12 single rooms and 16 double/twin rooms who are comfortable furnished.

  • Cable-TV
  • Radio
  • Telephone with direct incoming selection
  • Brochure about our hotel
  • Hairdryer
  • Electric kettl (Tea and coffee incl.)
  • Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi)

We can offer you 5 smoker bedrooms. Our hotel overall has 47 bed.

hotel2.jpg

hotel3.jpg


Breakfast room
We serve our guests every morning from 7AM to 10AM a delicious and rich breakefast buffet. 

fruehstueck.jpg